Best Ghibli Inspired Brushes for Procreate and Photoshop


I have been illustrating in Ghibli style for many years and have used many brush packs and brush types for this, both in Photoshop and Procreate. 

But today I come to recommend you the best brushes I have used until today, and the ones that have become the brushes I always use for all my illustrations.

👉 The Ghibli-inspired brushes by Madeleine Bellwoar

As extra, I've tested these brushes with Clip Studio Paint, and works perfect. 👍

The best ghibli style brushes for Photoshop and Procreate

This is a complete set of brushes for Photoshop and Procreate, specifically dedicated to achieve a beautiful Ghibli inspired anime style. 


You can make a traditional style to your illustration, from wet gouache and watercolor brushes to vegetation, grass and foliage ones, for creating beautiful greenery scenes.

Tutorials and examples included

The best part of this set of brushes, is that includes 2 timelapse videos showing how to use the brushes, and 4 hi-res artworks made with only the Ghibli inspired brushes. 

The timelapse videos show the full process of how Madeleine created the high detailed digital paintings, with her voiceover and explaining the step-by-step of how to use each brush. 


As I said, I've been using this brushes since she published them, I'm in love with them and I really recommend to anyone who wants to create anime style illustrations with photoshop, procreate or clipstudio paint. 

👉 The Ghibli-inspired brushes by Madeleine Bellwoar



Comentarios

Entradas populares